25 December 2009

Re-starting.


I still remember the nervousness,the excitement and the nostalgia of my writing days back in my School years.Its been almost 4-5 years since I have jotted down lines,thoughts,feelings..maybe the first few words in years..so little shaky.

Honestly speaking I still remember the thrill of my first blog in my tenth grade. Lots of things have changed since then. I have grown up since those days..guess should reflect in my writings in the future blogs.
But I have also been an ardent follower of this medium, and always believe in the potentiality of the changes and revolution that such a medium can bring, especially in the present times..difficult times!!!

For now I am the only visitor to my Blog. I am soon gonna invite my friends, but for now this is good till I get back to my habit, have my own space.

1 comment:

  1. Season’s Greetings and Best Wishes to You and to Your Visitors! I arrived here just surfing. I hope Your Today will be all the time better than Yesterday and worse than Tomorrow!

    An Estonian living in Italy

    ReplyDelete